Sunday, December 16, 2007

Getting Adjusted

Week one
As the days went by, I kept having more and more fun! I was allowed to run all over this really soft carpet and my mommies were ALWAYS with me! I like to bite my mommies hair! She screams and laughs! I tried to bite the couch but my other mommy claps her hands real loud and she must know it bothers me cuz I stop (so she'll stop). I'm getting to know what I can and cannot do. They prefer that I chew on a bone and not on their fingers, toes or furniture. They love me sooooo much and I love them! People keep coming over to meet me and my mom keeps taking pictures of me. I kinda like it. I look right at the camera and say cheeeeeese! After about 30 minutes of playing, I am ready to sleep again. I have to be on someone's lap when I go to sleep but then somehow I end up in my crib. I love my crib, it's so warm with my fleece blanket and Eyore.

It's funny but whenever I wake up, they are right there staring at me. Don't they have anything better to do? I guess not and I kinda like it beacuse at my old house, nobody really paid attention to me like this and I used to fall asleep on the cold linoleum floor by that lady's feet and when I woke up, she wasn't there. I like having someone there all of the time after all I am just a baby! I love to nibble, in fact, I love everything! My mom gave me this smelling green thing. It actually tasted pretty good. I think it was broccoli. I can chew and chew for hours on one stalk because I'm so small and my mouth is still small. They laugh at everything I do. Everyday I am introduced to something new, this is fun and it tires me out!

Today I woke up to the sun shining, birds singing and water running???? Yep, water running. They said I needed a bath. Do I smell? I probably do, I've been through so much this past week. Well, the waters fine but I'm not sure about these bubbles. Will they eat me???? I have to trust that my mommy won't let anything happen to me I feel pretty safe. After my bath, I smelled really nice, kinda like baby powder. She wrapped me in a towel and adored me for a while, patted me dry and I was off for another adventure!

1 comment:

Weeny&Daisy said...

Hey Bella! We are so pleased that you are having fun in your lovely new home! We are two puggies in Cardiff, Wales and we are very different from eachother! Weeny is a mummys boy and loves to sit with his mummy and follow her around everywhere.. he is very laid back and loves attention.. Daisy is hyper and excitable and loves giving kisses! She also loves sitting and following mummy, but she loves sitting in mummys lap.. not just near her!

We dont quite understand toys, although mummy and daddy buy us many..

Tell us more about you too!

Lots of love and puggy licks

Weeny and Daisy xx xx